Sunday, October 24, 2010

Concept Development Parti Sketch 2D










This is an image of just one of the concept partis that I developed while trying to come up with a good abstract figure to represent my concept about home and fitting in. The successful part about this was that after all the time spent with exploring different ideas with partis, I was able to come to a good stop with this one. I feel that it best describes and represents my concept statement. The process involved with this was lengthy, but it was all worth it in the end. It takes time and allowing your brain to explore to come up with a good working concept. A weakness about this process was that it took me a while to develop this, being that I hadn't been used to this way of thinking. As I practice more with opening my mind and allowing my mind to explore and think abstractly, this becomes much easier. I feel a strength in this process was that my parti turned into an excellent 3-D model that then was a fun concept to design the Gregory's house from.

No comments:

Post a Comment