Sunday, October 24, 2010

Child's Room Concept Model

This is my child's room concept model that I developed off of another set of parti sketches. We were to develop a parti based off of a child's book and then from the parti sketch, develop a concept model. This time around, the thought process involved coming up with a parti sketch that was successful in explaining my concept statement was much easier for me. I learned that with time and experience you begin to think abstractly and you truly do become much better at it. The concept statement was how we all go through life and take what we learn from the good and the bad experience and apply them to the new good and bad experiences that come along. everything in this model is moving and growing. The ribbon represents "life" and the structure has 3 squares to it stacked on top of each other that are all bigger as they get higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment